Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Doing Not Much in Saigon

Have to admit I didn't do too much in Saigon considering I was here 9 days.  Coffee shops and restaurants kept me busy.  Could sit in a coffee shop for 2 or 3 hours easy.  Went to the movies a couple of times.

There are lots to do here, but I just didn't do any of it.  Didn't take the Mekong Delta tours, no museums, didn't see the fancy malls or check out any of the galleries.  Sat in the park a lot talking to students, and in my hotel lobby talking to travelers.  


Probably the best thing I liked doing was eating and reading my book in my room when it was hot out.  Sad eh !!!  It was a good time though trust me ;)

 
I am going to lead with this picture because one thing about Vietnam is that is super clean...everywhere...


One of the most delicious won ton soups in the world
Park was right across the street....


...should of taken a picture with some people in it ;)


They have some pretty fancy coffee shops

It is a steamy tropical jungle in here




Try and pry the worst dressed person in Saigon outta here


Japanese ramen always has to be tried.  Pretty good....the pork was amazing


Changed hotels...needed a balcony and a washroom.  Price jumped to $17


Hotel owner's kids....they live right across the alley


24 hour concierge Duc


Friendliest hotel owner


Restaurants kept me busy...gained a bit of weight in Saigon


There is the cook outside




Yup eating in Saigon was my favorite pastime

No comments:

Post a Comment