Sunday, June 29, 2014

Dalat farm homestay

My Dalat farm visit led me to doing a one-night farm homestay.  I visited the parents farm and then went to my little house for an overnight experience.
Parents farm and house...a slice of paradise actually...

Dad....

My home for the night was a little more modest.

Small but functional house

No hot water or refrigerator

Baby chickens getting ready for a future dinner


Bathroom, shower and laundry room...it was a bit intimidating...and mountain water is very cold



Field out back...and passion fruit orchid is up the hill at the back

Guard dog



Khoi and the new puppy

Khai, Khoi, and May....great hosts...and great cooks too.  Forget to take a pic of the amazing dinner !!!

Downtown in the small farming community

Small town but had all the amenities

Stayed for one night and got a flavourful taste of rural Vietnam life

No comments:

Post a Comment