Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Kuala Lumpur Chinatown

Landed in Kualu Lumpur and splurged again on a private room; this time in a hotel.  There were no windows, the room was very small, and it was $28 per night.  But I had privacy and a bathroom.  Anyway it is pretty difficult to spend $22 more dollars on food which is the rest of my fairly rich daily $50 budget.  Unfortunately Starbucks helped to edge me slightly over my budget each day.
 

Stayed in Chinatown which I have to say is a great neighborhood for me.  Just loved it and barely got more than 5 blocks away in either direction.  I did get off of my lazy tourist ass though and checked out the Petronas Towers.  Otherwise I just hung around my neighborhood and read books and chilled out. 


My lovely neighborhood
Lots to eat in KL.  Food is of the highest caliber.

All the tourists come to Chinatown sooner or later
Rains every day...kept KL very cool and comfortable
Girls are everywhere in KL.  You can see their pretty faces peeking out.
More Chinatown......just a lovely and relaxing vibe
There is this very large mosque nearby....I think it is called the National Mosque.  Much bigger than this picture



KL Skyline
Petronas Towers from below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment