Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Goodbye Singapore....goodbye little desk....

Tomorrow I wake up at 5am to get to the bus terminal downtown and catch a 4 hour coach to Melaka Malaysia.  I can't say I am sorry to leave Singapore and my little desk behind.  

Am looking forward to delicious Malaysian food and some much needed chaos.  But I will certainly miss all the people I met at Hwee-Chee and Joey's warehouse store.  This page was going to have a collection of photos of all the great people that work in the building but Joey decided to lay me off work two days early so that I could enjoy my last few days in Singapore.

Anyways there is one face I won't forget - my super host and slave-driving boss Hwee Chee Chua.




Depending on where I am flying home from, Hwee-Chee has offered to host me again in Singapore for a few days if I get the chance to swing by again on this trip.  Next time she promises it will be at a downtown location with no office work required.

Tomorrow Malaysia to start my week and half adventure there.....really looking forward to finally seeing the famous Kuala Lumpur !!


No comments:

Post a Comment