Thursday, April 10, 2014

Arrived in Singapore

Back to reality with a two week *internship* at Hwee-Chee's import and online/warehouse sales business.  Mainly Women's clothing; a lot of bra and panties. 

First stop is my home for 2 weeks at Hwee-Chee's aunt Olivia's place.  Nicely placed right across the street from the ever so efficient Singapore MRT, she has a great big apartment and has made it into a beautiful home.  Hwee-Chee took me through an intensive study of all the house rules and then I got the keys.


Hwee-Chee and the cat
Olivia...whom I met only one time before 11 years earlier.  Hope I can keep her happy for two weeks.
This is the place for a dinner party

Bars on the windows to keep the inmates in

Good thing I am well trained in keeping the kitchen tidy

No comments:

Post a Comment