Monday, March 24, 2014

Noodles and Soup and 10 other dishes

Next morning Rina Jr. takes me to meet Rina Sr. at their company office.  After that we take off for lunch and we have a picnic in the car.




Food carts - 8 of them in a row




Noodles - Bakmi


Indonesian Meatballs with Chili Sauce















After lunch it was another marathon tour - Rina Jr. took me to one of their companies construction sites - and after that we hit *all* the big shopping malls.  Had the greatest coffee of my short life in the "Grand Indonesia" mall.  It was a Starbucks coffee, but it was truly Indonesian.  Met up later with Rina Sr. and gathered for dinner later with some of the Ambassador's friends.

Can I take a picture of your dinner?
Anita, Susie, and Rina Jr.


Getting the Beef Rendang



1 comment:

  1. Hai Peter,,,,

    Oh my GOD,,,,,
    Why my face like wake up face in the morning?

    Wkkkkkkk


    I hope you happy in Jakarta,,,,,

    ReplyDelete